The chiller unit cools down the laser source and laser cutting head
nLIGHT ALTA ™ is the first product in a new generation of high power fiber lasers to meet the rapidly changing needs of processing industrial materials. nLIGHT ALTA ™ fiber lasers are manufactured with leading laser diodes and fiber technologies, and have the first safe rear reflector isolation technology for full processing of highly reflective materials.
CAD/CAM system allows to configure and manage the type and value of lead-in/lead outs for different types of contours.
Common line cutting can be achieved on several parts or just limit to pairs of parts. With microjoints and pre-cuts.
It detects errors in the design and machining.
CAD/CAM system has automatic lead-ins, manual and automatic cutting, machining copy, customised machine configuration and postprocessor for all types of machine.
•Manual and automatic nesting with great flexibility and maximun performance.
• The perfect combination of automatic and semi-automatic nesting along with powerful manual nesting functions like: copying, moving, rotating, adjoining, etc
• CAD/CAM system automatic nesting optimises to the maximum the arrangement of parts on the sheet.
• CAD/CAM system generates nestings on remnants. Just like for sheets, margins can be defined for remnants
ESA S 670 W 21 "CNC Control Unit
• 21" Big screen PC
• User friendly and easy interface
• Easy access to cutting parameters
• Fast data processing with 64-bit operating system
• Multitouch screen
• 2 pcs. USB port
• Keyboard system supported by touching physical buttons.
• Simulation mode.
• Ability to change cutting parameters at cutting operation
LASER CUTTING HEAD
Laser Mechanisms’ FiberCUT® 2D processing head delivers cutting-edge performance for flatbed systems up to 6 kW. Featuring automatic, programmable focus with 25 mm of travel, FiberCUT® 2D is a fully-sealed, purged design that minimizes the chance of internal contamination. FiberCUT® 2D goes even further with two cover glasses; one below the focus lens, and a second below the fiber to protect collimator optics. In addition, sealed access doors prevent contamination when cover glasses are serviced.
PRECISION, HELICAL FRAME DRIVE SYSTEM
The machine axis movements are transferred of servo motor , rack and pinion , Microbacklas (1arc/min.) reducer and pinion ,position tolerance (0.05 mm) with high speed (120 m/min) and high acceleration (15m/s²) .